The Food at our Local Bazaar (Hungry Yet?)
From the basic to the decadent, farm-to-fork to food trucks, the fare at our Local Bazaar Saturday, September 15 showcases an incredible range of local providers, including:
- Art and Soul: Farm-to-fork with Southern flair — a drool-worthy DC foodie staple.
- Chef Driven DC: A food truck for those with “champagne taste on a sarsaparilla budget.”
- Rappahannock River Oysters: When we’re not brewing with their oysters, we’re eating them (while drinking our Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout, of course).
- The Perfect Truffle: Pairing beer with chocolate, especially these incredible truffles, is pairing wine with chocolate’s cooler, funnier, and much better looking older brother.
- Palmyra Creamery: Farmstead artisan cheeses with options like Blueberry Cheddar and Garlic Colby.
- Hedgeapple Farm: A grass-fed beef farm just two miles from our brewery. They’re bringing jerky. Lots of jerky.
- Dublin Roasters: Producer of hand-roasted organic and specialty coffee right here in Frederick.
From noon to 5 pm, we’re turning our brewery grounds into an open-air market of food, local artisans, live music, and artist demonstrations to celebrate the release of our Secret Stash Harvest Ale. Helping us out is The Common Market, an organic grocery store that’s Frederick’s only natural food co-op. Admission is free, but limited to 500 people, so get here early.