Reservoir Hill Resource and Music Festival
The St. Francis Neighborhood Center is gearing up for the third annual Reservoir Hill Resource and Music Festival.
The community resource fair, which runs from 11 am to 1 pm, will include a St. Francis open house, a back-to-school backpack giveaway, and resource booths from local organizations including Job Corps, Dru/Mondawmin Healthy Families, Baltimore Youth Advocate Programs, Chase Brexton Health Services and more.
Yours truly will be pouring beer until 7 pm, along with craft and merchandise vendors, The Gathering Food Trucks, and live, local music including:
- Ama Chandra (acoustic/world/soul) at 11–11:30 am
- Lotus Song & The Black Light Asylum (funk) at 11:45 am – 12:15 pm
- Theljon Allen Quintet (jazz) at 12:30 – 1 pm
- Rufus Roundtree and the bMore Brass Factory (brass band) at 1:15 – 1:45 pm
- J Pope and Funk Friday (jazz/funk/hip hop) at 2 – 2:30 pm
- Eze Jackson and Wendel Patrick (hip hop) at 2:45 – 3:15 pm
- Jahiti (world/country/soul) at 3:30 – 4 pm
- Brooks Long and the Mad Dog No Good (rock and soul) at 4:15 – 4:45 pm
- Kentavius Jones and the Champagne Reign (soul) at 5 – 5:30 pm
- Alexis-Joyce (R&B/Soul) at 5:45 – 6:15 pm
- Joe Keyes and the Late Bloomer Band (funk)at 6:30 – 7 pm
For more information, head over to the Reservoir Hill Resource and Music festival website.