Summer Sessions: Deer Tick
Deer Tick is throwing it down at the brewery as a part of our Summer Sessions series of outdoor concerts at the brewery.
With Frederick’s Old Indian opening up, the show is from 5:30 to 9 pm outside on our lawn. We’ll have some amazingly fresh beers, so come, jam out, and drink from the source.
Tickets (because you need them to get in):
- $20 in advance, $25 at the door
- However, it’s close to selling out, so we cannot guarantee they’ll be available at the door. To make sure you get yours, get them now.
Beers (because you love a tease):
- Natural Selection Ale, a collaboration with Evolution Brewing Company
- Single Hop Imperial IPA with Sorachi Ace
- Brewhouse Rarities Easy IPA
- Single Hop Imperial IPA with Citra
- Brewhouse Rarities Big Black Wit
- Woody Creek Belgian White
- UnderDog Atlantic Lager
- Snake Dog IPA
- Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
- Doggie Style Pale Ale
- Snake Dog IPA with lemon and blood orange peel
- Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA with mango and habanero
- Gonzo Imperial Porter on oak with blood orange peel
- Doggie Style Pale Ale with Warrior and Chinook
All beer will be sold a la carte for $4 each.
Food (because you like to eat):
- El Cuervo Tacos
- The Smoking Swine BBQ
- Wheyich Artisanal Cheesy Sandwiches
All food is sold separately.
Any other questions? We have answers here.
Comments and concerns? Call your mom. If she can’t make it all better, contact us here.
Show is 21+ and a valid ID is required for entry.