Maryland Seafood Beer Dinner
A tap takeover featuring 8 Flying Dog rarities starts at 6 pm. The 4-course beer dinner featuring Maryland seafood starts at 7:30 pm.
Here’s a look at the beer dinner menu:
- Course 1: Maryland Blue Crab gumbo paired with Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA
- Course 2: Warm chicory and pickled Maryland oyster salad paired with Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
- Course 3: Grilled Maryland Gillnet Rockfish with Maryland Knobby Whelk Butter sauce, fried brussel sprouts, and golden raisins paired with In-Heat Wheat Hefeweizen
- Course 4: Cinnamon Porter Tipsy Squire with Crème Crème Anglaise and house Cinnamon Porter caramel paired with Brewhouse Rarities Cinnamon Porter
$5 from every ticket sold goes directly to the Oyster Recovery Partnership. The dinner will sell out, so get your tickets today.
For the tap takeover, the bar will have the following specials:
- $5 Maryland crab cake sliders
- $4 Sweet Jesus oyster shooters with Sloop Betty vodka, George’s local Bloody Mary mix, and a Flying Dog back
- $3 Maryland Blue Catfish tacos
- $3 BBQ-braised pork belly sliders
- $3 Local beef and cheddar sliders
- $1 Sweet Jesus oysters on the half shell